Capital: Hagatna Land area: 541 km² Region: Micronesia
Guam is the largest island in Micronesia. It lies south of the Northern Mariana Islands, east of the Philippines, north of the Federated States of Micronesia and west of the Marshall Islands.
News & Publications
- .statAbout PICTsThis table provides a series of non-statistical information about Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).
- .statOverseas visitor arrivalsOverseas visitors include sea and air arrivals. It includes excursionists/same-day-visitors i.e. visitors from the cruise ship as well. [...]
- .statCOVID-19 cases in Pacific Island Countries and TerritoriesStatistics from SPC's Public Health Division (PHD) on the number of cases of COVID-19 and the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 in Pacific Island [...]
- .statCoastal population (1, 5 and 10km from coast)Proportion of population living in 1, 5 and 10km buffer zones for Pacific Island Countries and Territories [...]
- .statCOVID-19 economic lead indicatorsQuarterly data associated with Pacific statistical/economic briefing of COVID-19 economic impact.
Country Key Reports
pdf2017 Census of Agriculture: Guam (2018) Island data - Volume 1 • Geographic Area Series • Part 53
PDF | 1.15 MB
pdfGuam Demographic Profile Summary File_Technical Documentation
PDF | 4.32 MB
pdfGuam Demographic Profile Summary File
PDF | 1.47 MB
Household Income and Expenditure Surveys
pdfGuidelines for the harmonisation of census and survey microdata
PDF | 6.43 MB
pdf2018 Guam statistical yearbook
PDF | 7.68 MB | Guam.
Civil Registration and Vital Statistics
pdfThe health sector in civil registration: options and methods to increase registration of live births, stillbirths and deaths: an addendum to the WHO/ UNICEF guidance health sector contributions towards improving the civil registration of births and deaths in low-income countries
PDF | 1 MB | Anon.
pdfCurriculum for coding of causes of death: for Pacific Island Countries and Territories
PDF | 4.07 MB
pdfCRVS Systems Improvement Framework
PDF | 1.95 MB
xlsGuam IMTS Tables
General listing of Guam, datasets and publications.
Latest statistics and releases from the Statistics Department, including CPI releases, downloads Yearbooks, and more.
The Pacific Environment Portal provides an easy way to find, access and reuse regional and national data.
Documented Censuses and Surveys related to Guam.
Requests for download of microdata for selected datasets is possible.