Displaying 1 - 10 of 21 results
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- The Curriculum on medical certification of cause of death for Pacific Island countries and territories report is now available.
A death certificate is a permanent record of the fact of and characteristics of death. It provides important personal information about the decedent, the circumstances and cause of death and serves as the main source of mortality statistics for a country.May 18, 2021News & Reports
- ESCAP just published a report titled "Getting every one in the picture - A snapshot of progress midway through the Asia and Pacific Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Decade". The report shows that the Asia-Pacific region is on the right path to reach goals of universal and responsive CRVS systems.June 28, 2021News & Reports
- Coding causes of death to an international standard enables the comparability of mortality statistics over time and between countries.August 16, 2021News & Reports
- The CRVS profiles consolidate knowledge shared by countries on the status of their CRVS systems in the recent past, including through government websites, published reports, media releases and presentations, and direct engagement between the authors of these profiles and in-country civil registration offices and health information offices.August 30, 2021News & Reports
- Almost eighteen months on since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic worldwide, Pacific economies are still grappling with its impact and putting in place their economic recovery efforts.October 5, 2021News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports