This page will have an event added every time there is a natural disaster or other external shock resulting in significant social, economic or infrastructural disruption etc. Each of these event pages will then contain a list of resources to assist in planning, response and relief efforts related to the event. This will include things such as population projections, vulnerable populations, impact maps etc. You will be able to provide comments in each event page, so please don’t hesitate to do so. You can also contact our Information Officer via LiveChat on this website should you have additional questions.
- School locations for many PICTs have been made available for download as has a compilation of Economic and Social Vulnerability indicators
- Population grids for Wallis and Futuna as well as Palau are now available
- Afer Vanuatu, Kiribati and Tonga, population grids for Solomon Islands and Nauru are now available.
- Data relating to the Cyclone Harold in Fiji has been added, including an impact map.
- Maintaining Civil Registration and Vital Statistics during the COVID-19 pandemic recommendations now available
- Data relating to the Cyclone Harold in Tonga has been added, including an impact map.