- 2014Digital Library Document
- 2000Digital Library Document
- 2015Digital Library Document
'Forum Leaders mandated a strengthening of the regional institutional framework for ocean governance and policy coordination by establishing a Pacific Ocean Commissioner to provide the necessary high-level representation and commitment – to ensure dedicated advocacy and attention to ocean priorities, decisions and processes at national, regional and international levels.October 1, 2019October 4, 2019Event
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
Wallis and Futuna Statistics Office is currently working on a Household Income and Expenditure Survey. The last similar survey was conducted in 2005-2006, and was used to update the Consumer Price Index and the National Account.October 14, 2019October 25, 2019Event